||Expert Witness and Litigation Support
for Insurance Cases
- Expert witness analysis for both policyholders and
- Advice on insurance claim handling practices, including
the applicability of various state department of insurance
regulations and procedures.
- Pre-litigation claim advice and analysis for attorneys
- Negotiation services on behalf of policyholders.
- Organization and administration of complex claims
on behalf of policyholders, including with court appointed
special masters and trustees to implement settlement
- Administration of settlement trusts.
- Insurance archeology services.
- Pursuit of unresolved subrogation/contribution rights.
- Litigation support services, including but not limited,
to witness preparation and collection and organization
of evidence for trial.
- Advice on bad faith claims arising from attorney
bill review services.
Our Areas of Insurance Expertise
- Commercial general liability(CGL)
- Property, errors and omissions
- Pollution Legal Liability Policies
- Directors and officers policies
- Reinsurance treaties and disputes, including but
not limited to the following claims:
- construction accidents, construction defects,
environmental claims and cleanup, jobsite injuries,
catastrophic losses, fire, inland marine, builders
risk, jewelers block, marine losses, theft, storm
losses, surety, auto, homeowners, advertising
injury, personal injury, landlord-tenant, condominium,
mold, water intrusion, improper premium, deductible
or self insured(“SIR”) charges under
retrospective premium or other high deductible
"David Frangiamore and Bill Cormack were true professionals, providing the type of thorough and on-point analysis that a litigator needs from an expert witness."
John D. Shugrue- Partner
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
18181 Corte De Aceitunos
San Diego, CA 92128
P: (510) 769-8077
F: (510) 255-5010